- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Pro Custodibus collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (your name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Network device information (device name, IP address, etc.)
- Network access logging (IP addresses of other sites visited, timestamps, etc.)
- Pro Custodibus access logging (URLs of Pro Custodibus pages accessed, timestamps, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Pro Custodibus with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when:
- You or your organization’s Pro Custodibus administrators register users or devices with Pro Custodibus
- You run a Pro Custodibus software agent on a device
- You access our website or other Pro Custodibus services
How will we use your data?
Pro Custodibus collects your data so that we can:
- Provide your organization’s Pro Custodibus administrators with detailed logging of your network usage
- Configure your network devices
- Prevent abuse of Pro Custodibus services
- Process your payments and notify you of billing, account, or contractual changes
- Contact you with security or service-related alerts
- Notify you of new or enhanced product features
When Pro Custodibus processes payments, we may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Pro Custodibus securely stores your data at AWS data centers in the US and Europe. Your data is encrypted when stored or transmitted. Only Pro Custodibus support team members have access to your stored data.
Pro Custodibus will keep your data for as long as you have an active account. If you delete your account, we will remove this data from our systems and backups within 90 days.
If you opt into Pro Custodibus product announcements, Pro Custodibus will send you announcements of new or enhanced Pro Custodibus features. We do not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Pro Custodibus from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes and have an active account, log into your Pro Custodibus account, navigate to your Profile page, and edit your contact information to deselect “Product announcements” as an allowed usage for your contact information.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes and do not an active account, send an email to email@example.com with “unsubscribe” in the email subject or body.
What are your data protection rights?
Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access: You have the right to request Pro Custodibus for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to request that Pro Custodibus correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Pro Custodibus to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure: You have the right to request that Pro Custodibus erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that Pro Custodibus restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to Pro Custodibus’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to request that Pro Custodibus transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have up to one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Last updated: 7/21/2020